WELCOME. I am the inventor AND EXLUSIVE PATENT HOLDER of THE WORLD'S SMARTEST BEACHBAG, THE WORLD'S SMARTEST LAWN BAG AND THE WORLD'S SMARTEST LAUNDRY BAG. Among other things. Someday, I hope for this blog to be a place for inventors to meet, share and inspire. For now, it's closed for comments.

Monday, January 09, 2006

AI CALLS MARY - CONGRATS!

Well... it looks like at least one blogger has made it to the next round. Way to go Mary. And according to Mary's advice, we really shouldn't be blogging about this. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to lay low for a week or so and hope I too get a call. Not that anyone is visiting this site anyway or that I have time to maintain the blog regulary. But... I think my invention warrants making the show without worrying about whether this blog might get in the way. If I don't make it on, I'll be back up and running. I'll try to be a place people can conveen to talk about the show and a place for inventors to meet. Frankly, I hope to get the call.

Mary's link is on the side of the page. It may very soon be gone. I hope people have archived her comments for posterity.

Google