WELCOME. I am the inventor AND EXLUSIVE PATENT HOLDER of THE WORLD'S SMARTEST BEACHBAG, THE WORLD'S SMARTEST LAWN BAG AND THE WORLD'S SMARTEST LAUNDRY BAG. Among other things. Someday, I hope for this blog to be a place for inventors to meet, share and inspire. For now, it's closed for comments.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR... AND WILL CLOSE COMMENTS FOR NOW.

After reading Mary's comments, and taking a look at the contract we all signed, I think it is only fair to shut this blog down for a bit. Although I am not commenting on anything I have learned about the show, I don't think it's fair to the producers of what I think is a kick ass show to leave up a forum where others can discuss the going ons of the show.

So, for now, comments can no longer be posted here.

If I don't get a call, I will open this blog up again as a place for inventors to meet and discuss whatever.

Good luck to all.

Google